Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Another Switch up Your Shades for Power Poppy

I'm entering this in the Power Poppy Switch up your shades challenge.  I used the vase of Azaleas stamp for this card and embossed it in detail gold and colored it with Twinkling H2O's. I fussy cut it out and attached it to the Spellbinders circles.  The border is a Sue Wilson border and I edged all the dies in a gold pen.  The flourish is a Cheery Lynn and the flowers are from Michaels and I colored them with a copic marker.  These last two card are thank you cards for my sister's memorial fund. She lost her battle with cancer a couple of weeks ago. 

2 comments:

Tina Rathbone said...

This is so lovely. I, too, love the Azaleas stamps. Embossing them is a great idea. Pretty colors, too.
Hugs,
Tina

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, I never use my Twinks anymore, and I have a whole drawer full of them. This is so pretty, especially with the gold. Gorgeous border and center die cut, too. Thanks for playing with us at Power Poppy, Karen!