Friday, August 7, 2015

Shabby and Chic Stamp set and Digital

The challenge at Power Poppy is Shabby and Chic.  I used some pastel paper from Melissa Frances 5th Ave paper pad and edged to match the flowers. The image is Camellias stamp set from Power Poppy and I colored it with copics in the Y and V, and YG colors.  It's all done in very soft pinks and yellows to match the paper.  I added the corner ribbon and pearls and a Martha Stewart little butterfly punch to finish the card. Come and join in the fun over at Power Poppy and you may win something!! I have a second card next that I used the digital version of this set to make.


This is the digital version of the Camellias and I fancy cut it out after coloring it with Copics. The background is from Sue Wilson's Creative expressions embossing folder and I added some lace and a big bow with some pearls. 

4 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Oh Karen - I love that embossing folder on the second design...so 1940’s glam. Lovely designs! Thanks so much for playing in the Shabby & Chic Challenge at Power Poppy!

Leslie Miller said...

Karen, these cards are beautiful! Great to see both versions of the stamp here. Love the purple/yellow tones on the first blooms, and with the embossed background on the second -- fabulous! You always make such pretty cards. Good to have you play along in our challenge at Power Poppy!

Stacy Morgan said...

Vibrant blooms almost neon like, very cool Karen. Such pretty cards. Thanks for playing in our Chic and Shabby challenge this month.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Karen, I've not seen these cards before - oh my! I missed some beauties! And what gorgeous coloring and fussy cutting (you know how we both love that). And I especially love the embossed background in blue...I so love blue and embossing. Stunning cards, my friend! Hugs!