Friday, July 18, 2014

Power Poppy Geraniums

I made this pretty card for the challenge at Power Poppy.  I used their gorgeous digital Geranium image and colored it with copics.  The pretty papers are from Kaiser Craft Violet Crush paper pack.  I trimmed the papers in silver pen and silver peel off borders.  For the flowers I used the new Sweet Christine and  Tea Rose Small.    The leaves are Rose leaf strip and I added one of the Ivy strip leaves.  All the flowers and leaves are from Cheery Lynn designs.  Be sure to check out the gorgeous design team creations on Power Poppy's blog.   

4 comments:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

I love the pink/purple hue you colored the Geraniums with Karen. And your leaves are such a beautiful brilliant green!! Such lovely coloring! Love that you added some handmade flowers to your creation too! They're darling! Thanks for joining Power Poppy this week!

Allison Cope said...

Oh wow Karen! Your geraniums are delightful. Love the two tone of the purples shades together. Thanks so much for joining us at Power Poppy this week!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, Karen! Love your colors, and so pretty with the flowers you added in the corner. That Violet Crush paper is gorgeous, too! I'm always happy to see one of your cards in a Power Poppy challenge!

Katie Sims said...

How lovely, Karen! Your geranium is colored beautifully, and I love the addition of your die cut leaves and flowers. I am so glad you were able to play along with the Power Poppy challenge this week! :)