Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday 246 sketch

Wow after many hours and frustration I found out that the new windows 8,.1 is NOT compatible with Sony cyber shot cameras, isn't that nice.   I hope they send a fix through soon for this.  I did however get this scanned on my printer so I could participate in the sketch challenge at Flourishes.   I started this 5x7 card with a green card stock, then added a square of deep red and the ribbon along the side. The pretty die cut is the Adorning squares by Spellbinders.  This pretty image is from Flourishes Holiday Topiaries collection.  I colored it with copics and added stickles to the dove for some sparkle.  I used the Season's greetings from this set also and added a pretty poinsettia from Cheery Lynn dies. 

3 comments:

Marie-Louise said...

Such a lovely card. I love the stamp. Very pretty.

Connie MacFarlane said...

This is so pretty Karen! That is a great die cut to showcase your beautifully coloured image. Love the added shine on the dove and pretty flower. Glad you were able to scan this (aren't computers wonderful?). Great take on the sketch, thanks for playing along this week at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday.

Katie Sims said...

What a beauty, Karen! Your coloring is lovely and that poinsettia.....so sweet! :)