Monday, September 23, 2013

The Shabby Tea Room, The Splendor of Fall

I made this cute Crafty Secrets card for the challenge on The Shabby Tea Room.   I started with a 6x6 card, cut the soft beige layer 5.5 square and ran it through the cuttlebug 6 inch square dots folder. I used some brown satin ribbon on the corners. The Spellbinders label 17 was used for the image and back layer.  I edge those in gold also.  Cheery Lynn Victorian Romance Flourish was used on the corner with the Chrysanthemum strip for the dark red flower.  I added some Petaloo leaves and a gold gem to center of the flower.     

3 comments:

Tina M said...

I just love all of your yummy layers and fun ribbon treatment!! Thanks for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room!!

Inkypinkydelights said...

This is lovely Karen. Good luck with the Chalenge. Judy x

Heidi Gonzales said...

I love your Crafty Secrets vintage tag and the crisp feel of fall your card brings-great job! Thanks for playing along at TSTR this week!