Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Double the ribbon

I made this pretty Dahlia card for Flourishes Double the Ribbon challenge. I stamped the image on cryogen white paper with memento black ink and colored it with copics.   The card is 5x7 and the die cuts for the three layers are from Flourishes Enchanted Labels and Labels 28. The pretty little pink side pieces are Marianne dies,  The mini fanciful flourish is from Cheery Lynn, there are right and left in this die cut. The two ribbons are the bow and the light lavender piece around the center, silk ribbons from Flourishes.   I'm also entering this in the challenge on The Shabby Tea Room's Sweet Summertime challenge.    

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Oh, Karen, this is a beauty! I love your coloring and the bit or sparkle on the vases! Very pretty framing with the dies too! This is my image choice this week also, great minds think alike! Blessings! Kathy