Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Triple Easel Card

This fun Triple Easel card was made using the tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers this week.  It was so much fun to make and I didn't stamp a saying or anything yet as I don't know what I will use it for. All dies are Spellbinders large scalloped circles and regular circles. The papers are from Wild Rose Studio and the little punch is a Martha Stewart.  Thanks so much Kim for this tutorial!!!  
I'm also entering this in the Flourishes Scalloped challenge.  

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

OMGosh, this is beautiful, Karen! Great job with the technique. I love the different dp's you put together for it. You can enter this card over at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday--it's loaded up with scallops!

Allison Cope said...

Totally cool Karen! I saw this tutorial at Splitcoast too but I like your example much better! Awesome! Thanks for playing along with our scallops challenge for Flourishes' "Timeless Tuesday Challenge" this week!
Ally.