Thursday, April 11, 2013

Just Rite Sketch and background stamp

The sketch was the challenge for Just Rite, I took some artistic liberty with it to use this gorgeous French rose background stamp.  I love this stamp and it's so easy to make a beautiful card with.  I stamped some extra and cut out the larger roses and pop dotted them and then added stickles over copics to color them.  I added some tea dye distressed ink around the edges and ribbon across the center and a double bow.  The sentiment is a peel off on the twisted metal tag from Spellbinders.  I edged the layers in gold pen. 

10 comments:

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Oh Karen this is stunning love this background stamp and may just have to get myself one , Great coloring too .
Hugs Marilyn

Mary Ann said...

WOW!Very pretty,Love the background stamp...

Marisa Job said...

Very pretty card! Great coloring!M

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Talk about a perfect bow! My goodness...my bow maker never makes a bow that perfect!

Your colors are so beautiful and I love what you did with the hold and glitter!

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Auto correct changed gold to hold....oops!

Denise Marzec said...

Love all the sparkle. Very pretty!

Sheri said...

I love all the shimmer! One of my favorite background stamps! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. I love the sparkle.

Marge said...

Sooo BEAUTIFUL -- LOVE what you've done with this BG stamp!!!

Shona said...

Isn't this stamp just fabulous? I love what you did you did with it. Your card is LOVELY !!