Sunday, February 10, 2013

FLLCFEB13, Pick one

The fun challenge on Flourishes this week is pick one.    I chose the pretty lavender, pink and white colors for this beautiful calla lily stamp set.   I started with a 5x7 card, then used the  resplendent rectangles from Spellbinders and then the inverted scalloped oval and silver oval from Cheery Lynn.  I edged these dies in a silver pen.  The butterfly is from Cheery Lynn's Exotic medium.    I added some ribbon and pearls to finish the card.   I chose the first sketch, ribbon and the  colors for my pick one.


6 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

WOW! This is oh so pretty! Your Calla Lilly's look beautiful. Thanks for playing with Flourishes. :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Perfect take on the challenge Karen! This card turned out beautiful...love the added butterfly!!! Thank you for joining in the fun...hugs ~S~

Dianne said...

Beautiful colors and the coloring fabulous, thanks for sharing..

dpkennedy said...

Love the butterfly and cluster of pearls! Very pretty! Thanks for playing with Flourishes!

Leslie Miller said...

Your calla lilies are so lifelike, Karen, and you always give your cards such an elegant touch. Very pretty!

Julie Koerber said...

Oh my gosh Karen, I would never have thought to use purple with these Callas but gosh, what a beautiful creation you have here! I might have to case you! :-) Thanks for playing along with us over at Flourishes!