Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Season's greetings

I made this for my hairdresser this year.  My sister wanted one in purples and yes the saying is a peel off that I colored to match but it scanned red??  All the dies are Marianne dies and the peel off is holographic with purple paper behind it.  You can get Marianne dies from Joan's Garden or
Sweet stamps.  The silver background is made with two Anja corners, then the Anja square is the next three layers, the two top layers are insides to other Marianne dies sets. 

1 comment:

kathi17 said...

I love the colors on this one, and the fancy papers and dies are beautiful.

I know what you mean about the strange colors when taking photographs. It seems like all the different materials each reflect light differently when you photograph them, and no matter what you do, something always comes out the wrong color.