Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Noon time challenge, Texture

The noon time challenge at Flourishes pre-release week is to use texture on your card.  I chose the beautiful sweet pea stamp and colored it with copics in RV02, RV52 and R83 with G43 for the leaves. The saying is from the Gerber Daisy collection.   I used lots of texture on this card, the  inverted scalloped oval shape is from Cheery Lynn Designs, I layered the oval doily on the top section and ran the card and the doily through a cuttlebug folder.  The pretty flourish leaves are from Cheery Lynn.  I added some prima flowers and gems and a Martha Stewart bird to finish the card.  Be sure to check out the gorgeous new sets at Flourishes!!!  

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Karen your work is gorgeous!!~

Pamela OConnor said...

Wow...this is beautiful Karen! I look forward to checking out the rest of your blog. =) Have a blessed day!

dpkennedy said...

Wow, what a beauty! Thanks for playing and good luck!

Amanda said...

What a Stunner!!! Your colors are just so eye catching and the way you designed your card, it's just magnificent!! I am truly awed and I'll be honest, I'll have to be careful NOT to copy it, because it's that good! :)

Thank you for joining in Flourishes Noontime Challenges!
~ Amanda :)

Silke Ledlow said...

FABULOUS! Love all the different textures you've added! Thank you for playing...hugs ~S~

Heather Rogers said...

This is beautiful Karen. I love your shaped card. Thanks for joining along with the noon challenge. :)