Tuesday, April 3, 2012

New!! Crafty Friends Challenge blog

There is a new challenge blog hosted by Beate from Split Coast Stampers and she is a DT for Flourishes.  Our challenge this time is vintage, I love vintage cards so this was fun!!!  I made the base card from Cheery Lynn's French flair and then added a piece of Melissa Frances DP over it to cover the fold at the top.  The pink panel is the scalloped French Flair and I just turned it with a cream panel for the image.  The stamp set is Botanical bookplates from Flourishes, colored with copics. I used the Fanciful flourish from Cheery Lynn, a fern punch, not sure who makes it and some prima flowers and lace. I added the CL butterfly and pearls around to finish the card.  Be sure to check out the new Crafty Friends challenge blog and see the best of the best!!

4 comments:

Winnie said...

Had to pop over after seeing your cards in your gallery. This card is soooo pretty.. You put a lot of heart and details in your cards. I love the shape of this one and the use of all those pearls is just stunning. I can see all the love you put into your creations.

Beate said...

Karen, you are rocking the new Flourishes sets. Your card is simply beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in my new challenge. Big cyber hugs and smiles

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Karen - what a blessing to see you play along with our first Crafty Friends Challenge! LOve your image - you and Flourishes are a natural! {{{hugs}}}

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Karen, this is absolutely GORGEOUS!