Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Flourishes Springtime challenge

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge is spring or autumn.  I chose spring with their new gorgeous calla lily set.  I gold embossed this image and used H2O's to color it. I used a labels 5 from Spellbinders to cut out the image and then the pretty Polynesian sails oval and in the center of that beautiful die is a doily circle. I cut the doily in half each direction to make the corners.  The flourishes through the center are the ends of beautiful lace rose flourish.   I cut several sets of the olive branches for the bottom under the bow.  I made a triple bow and colored a couple of pearls to match the flowers, added some gold beads to the corner to finish the card. I'm also entering this in the Cheery Lynn doily challenge. 

6 comments:

Donna said...

another really lovely card Karen, I love how you've used the small doily in the corners, great idea. Thanks for playing along this week at Cheery Lynn Designs
hugs
Donna xx

Celeste Glover said...

What lovely colours Karen! Very spring time. Good to see you back at Cheery Lynn Designs.

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Karen!! I love the colors of your Calla Lilies! Beautiful frame too. Thank you for playing along at the FTTC.

Leslie Miller said...

Look at all the wonderful die cuts on this! They add so much to a card. Oh, I love the colors. Great card for the challenge!

Kianel said...

Oh Karen your card is so beautiful and delicate!
Thanks for joining us at Cheery Lynn designs challenge this week!
Love from France, Kianel.

Silke Ledlow said...

Karen, this is a beauty! Hugs ~S~