Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Flourishes Noon time challenge, Round card

Our challenge today for the pre-release from Flourishes is to make a round card.  I used their beautiful Love sweet love set for this card.  I colored the image with copic markers, then used a classic circle  and scalloped circles from Cheery Lynn for the die cuts.  The fanciful flourish was cut and added with an olive branch and pin branch.  I added some pretty pink flower and baby's breath from Michaels and pretty silk bow from the Really Reasonable Ribbon company. 

5 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Pretty Karen! You're so speedy! :) Thanks for playing in the noon-time challenge with us!

Stacy Morgan said...

This is lovely Karen. I like the set you used for this (might have to case this. hee hee) and your colors are so pretty. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Challenge.

Kerin said...

Very pretty! I love the variety of pinks, and what a sweet image!

Julie Koerber said...

Karen, love all the little extras you added to make this card sing! just a beauty!

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful. I am loving these colors and you have the perfect round card . Great job. Thanks for joining us at Flourishes.