Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Flourishes lace and scallops

Flourishes challenge this week for the Timeless Tuesday is lace and scallops.  I made his 5x7 cards with a Bazzil yellow base, peach colored layer run through the Kassie butterfly cuttlebug folder.  Then I added a peel off scalloped lace border to the top and bottom.  This lace will be available at Flourishes later.  I used the He is Risen stamp set and colored it with copics.  I added the Celtic oval frame around the image.I added the Stack flower #5 and cut it out several times with some scraps of designer papers.  I added the Fanciful Flourish and Olive branches for decoration around the oval.  I popped a cute Exotic butterfly with some pearls to finish the card.  All die cuts are from Cheery Lynn Designs.
I'm using this card for the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge and the Flourish challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs.   

7 comments:

Sandie said...

Hi Karen, this is so pretty! I really like how you framed your coloured stamp, and then added the flourish beneath. Thanks for taking part in the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge this week.

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Karen! Great job coloring that fabulous image! Thanks for joining along with FTTC :)

Celeste Glover said...

Karen you have put so much effort into this card. I just love it! Thank you for sharing at Cheery Lynn Designs.

Jodi said...

another beautiful piece of work!!!! The coloring on those flowers is amazing!!!! Good luck and thanks for playing along at Cheery Lynn Designs!

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Love your card Karen!! Your image is beautifully framed!! Good luck and thank you for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs.

Kim said...

What a beautiful creation Karen!! I love that there is a cross behind all of that beauty.

shulsart said...

Lovely card, Karen, you coloring on the lilies is fabulous. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge blog.