Saturday, January 14, 2012

Just Rite color challenge #2

This is another card for the pretty color challenge at Just Rite.
I just received this new gorgeous with sympathy set of clear sets.  I used a spellbinders oval to cut out the image and then used the matching JR die cut for the border.  The sentiment is stamped on a scalloped  long oval from Spellbinders and K&Co paper was used for the saying and the background.  Copics used for the flower and leaves, BG72 and I made my own lighter version of that number by mixing some refill ink and blender together. Leaves are YG63. 

3 comments:

Cheryl M IA said...

Wow, what a beautiful card. I love the blue roses! Great job Karen.

kathi17 said...

I first saw this card at SCS, then came over again from the Just Rite site. I love the gold accents and the way you have put the colors together. Great job with the coloring, and the butterflies are a perfect touch!

April said...

Such a lovely card! I love the roses and the die cut. great job!