Wednesday, August 31, 2011

New Cathedral lace die

If you are here to see the Creative Belli, ODBD and SSCC card please scroll down one.
I just love this die cut from Cheery Lynn Designs. I did this on white silk paper from The Paper cut which is very elegant. I backed it with gold mirror card and then cut the spellbinders tag from the gold mirror card, oval from the white silk and added the pearl bling from Want 2 scrap to match the die cut.  The saying is a peel off in gold from Pop up templates. 

3 comments:

Saints Rule! said...

I love this die too! Beautiful with the gold background... Blessings...

SAMARA said...

Karen this is absolutely gorgeous! is the entire white one template? You are SO good at cutting. How on earth do you imagine what you are going to do with them...the white on the mirror is so beautiful. I hope you are having a good time at your stampscape!

C said...

Wow...this is stunning!!