Thursday, March 24, 2011

Have you seen these?

Have you seen these new Marianne Designables? I love these new cut and emboss folders.  They are about 4.5x6.5 or close to that. I love them and they can be purchased at Sweet Stamps.  I finished the card and then decided that the tulip ribbon does NOT fit with the card but oh well it's already stuck down and I tried to get it off but no go. The stamps are also from Sweet stamps and I used an oval from Cheery Lynn Designs which Sweet Stamps sells also.  I used copics to add just a touch of color and edge the oval.  Be sure to check out these gorgeous new folders, I used it in the cuttlebug and it was great.

1 comment:

SAMARA said...

Karen, this too is beautiful! I love your treatment at the top! It is absolutely adorable. Also, how your background color shows through at the various but delicate parts inspires me. You picked the absolute perfect image for the card and I really love how you sided it. The balance is beautiful. I love the more "plain" (used in the kindest of way" cardstock that you are using. It really highlights your personal work, coloring, stamping and doesn't take away from "KAREN" the artist! You are gifted my friend...there is no doubt about that!