Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday and Crafty Secrets

Flourishes challenge this week is to make a larger card, I always make a 5x7 or 5-6 inch square card so this was an easy one!  I used their peacock image with a spellbinders frame and some pretty DP and added some prima flowers with a MS leaf punch.  The next card is for Crafty Secrets one layer only challenge, boy that was a tough one!! I scored the card and added their pretty birds from the Birds and botanicals journal notes. Added some bling and that's it. 

4 comments:

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh this would work for the Belli Challenge too - Pretty Peacock! I love the flourishes on the second card, Karen!

Joan Ervin said...

Both cards are absolutely gorgeous, Karen...the peacock card is pure elegance and I love how you added the flourish and scoring on the second!!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

I love them both, but I think the shabby-chic-admirer that I am likes the second one just a wee bit better. :D

Libby Dyson said...

I just love this card. I have a soft spot for butterflies and dragonflies :)