Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Timeless Tuesday Shabby Chic

Flourishes has some gorgeous cards today with a link to beautiful images for inspiration. I chose to blend many of them together beause they didn't have a lot of holiday ones. This image I'm calling the Christmas rose, colored with copics, the shape is from their matching stamps with spellbinders labels. I used a prima rose and pearls to embellish it and the paper is from Prima's Annalee collection. These papers are just gorgeous and they come in 6x6.

3 comments:

SAMARA said...

I love your die cut and background paper plus the pinks. Your flower and the colored flower are beautiful.

ChristineCreations said...

Oh the roses look so beautiful combined with this set!

Betty Wright said...

Karen, this is beautiful! The coloring and the combination of this frame set with the rose is quite stunning! I still need to get the label 14! EEK! Lovely card! Thanks so much for playing Flourishes FTTC!