Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Stampin Sisters in Christ simple and jazzed, Dirty Dozen's well read


Stampin Sisters in Christ challenge was to make a simple card and then jazz it up more. I have chosen this Rubber Cottage image of an old Santa. I used a frame paper from K&Co and then some Anna Griffin holly, removed the bottom holly and used some bling from Michaels Christmas section on the second one. Cuttlebug snowflake folder behind him.  Copper peel off borders.  I'm also using this image for the Dirty Dozen challenge, "well read" not sure what book this is from but I know there are lots of the old world Christmas books out there.

8 comments:

Becky said...

What fabulous vintage cards, just stunning. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

Ilina Crouse said...

Gorgeous card! Love everything about it!

Anonymous said...

absolutely beautiful!!!

Court said...

Beautiful Beautiful! Thank you SO much for stopping by the Passionately Artistic blog and leaving me such a nice comment! :) I really appreciate the encouragement!

Miesje said...

Beautiful card! I really like it. Thanks for playing at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

Chrissy D said...

Karen, this is so pretty!

Grace said...

Karen these are both stunning! I love the gold and the texture! You really aced the challenge! Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

Katarina said...

Beautiful vintage style card, just gorgeous!