Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Triptych fold and Crafty Secrets cut it out


This card was made for the challenge at Crafty Secrets today, we were to use scissors and cut something out. I used the Triptych fold found on this blog, her card is awesome and she has a link on there for two versions of this card.  Melissa Frances papers were used and some pearls all images are Carfty Secrets.  I really don't like the new blogger that I can't move the text where I want it to be so sorry it's all down this far. 

5 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Really pretty Karen, reminds me of those dressing screens from days gone by!

Carolyn said...

How pretty, Karen! I love the feminine feel of yours. They are fun to make, aren't they? Lots to cut though if you are using layers. Can't do them when you are tired. lol...
So glad that I could inspire you to try one. Thanks for dropping by my blog and for the kind comment...especially for the link back on your post. I appreciate that.

Have a great day!
Hugs,
Carolyn

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Very feminine, Karen! vintage gorgeous :) xox ~Jeni

Cindy Haffner said...

So BEAUTIFUL!

Pat said...

This is just too sweet! I love the way you cut the CS to look like a privacy screen, and the colors are amazing!

I love all the work on your blog, but will comment here, rather than each! Great work.
Hugs,
Pat