Saturday, February 27, 2010

New Prima Flowers and papers


I had a fun visit to my local scrapbook store the other day and picked up some new papers and some of the new prima flowers. They are gorgeous. The pink card is done with Prima papers and chipboard pieces, the blue card is K&Co with the new prima flowers also. Martha Stewart butterfly and nestabilities circle. The blue has a M.S. around the card punch used on it and the center piece is embossed with a cuttlebug. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend.





2 comments:

marsha said...

Karen,
Your cards are gorgeous! I'm so glad I visited your blog. Thanks for the compliment you left on my card at SCS. I love the Webster Pages and I've used many of these papers for the Sugar Creek Hollow designs,

Hugs,
Marsha

SAMARA said...

OK, I am now thinking you are officially the punch-lady! I love this metallic card...again, how you design with the similar colors...gosh so rich. As you can see...I'm having trouble leaving your blog! haha. This is a good thing!