Thursday, July 2, 2009

Helen's wedding card


I made this card for a friend's wedding in UK several weeks ago but couldn't post it until she received and opened all of her cards from our group. I used the keepsake embossing board Bookatrix from The Glitter Girls to emboss and cut out the book. The bride is from Flourishes and the carriage is from Me and Carrie Lou with flower soft around it. The bird is a M.S. punch and the rest are peel offs. I sprayed the background with my copic markers and air brush system. The dress is some neat paper I found that has gold dots on it and I raised it up. Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Yvonne Hagane said...

Oh wow! This is gorgeous, Karen!!

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Karen, this is stunningly precious! Love everything about it!
You are so creative, I enjoy looking at the creations you make.
Hugs,
Charlotte

Jan Castle said...

Lovely work Karen...wish it were not so difficult to leave you a comment, or I would do it more. It's worth it this time to let you know I think your card is beautiful.

Jan Castle said...

I take it back....you must have had some work done on your "comment" site...it was a snap!
Jan Castle

shulsart said...

Wow, Karen, this is lovely and I bet she was thrilled. Love the soft airbrushing, adds the perfect touch.