Thursday, June 18, 2009

Cut card stock and cryogen papers

I have been asked about the cryogen paper I use for my stamping. This is the BEST paper I think for using copics or anything to color with. It has a gorgeous shimmer to it even after it's colored. You can find this at Cut Card stock and they have both cardstock and text weight. I use the text weight sometimes when I'm printing off a scene that I made and I want to change the size to make a card, some of my original scens are too large to use as a card. It goes through most printers and you can still color on it as well. I use the cardstock for the originals. They also sell many other kinds of papers and envelopes, I got my square envelopes from them and the service is awesome, usually one to two days and I have my order.

No comments: